By purchasing this ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by the SOAS Law Society (“the LawSoc”) or venue management or owner (”Venue Owner”). The LawSoc/Venue Owner, their agents, or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of the LawSoc/Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Any refunds shall be made only at the LawSoc’s discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
SOAS IDs and tickets will be checked at the door. If you cannot provide proof of identity on the night, or buy the wrong ticket, you may, at the SOAS Law Society's discretion, either be asked to pay the maximum price of £50, or will be denied entry.
No refunds will be provided on the evening if you are denied entry.
A ticket will be provided upon entry to be used as a beverage ticket for the night.
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at the LawSoc’s discretion.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from the LawSoc or an authorised point of sale.
- Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. The LawSoc will not serve alcohol to ticket holders below the age of 18.
- The LawSoc/Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The LawSoc/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The LawSoc/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous, and/or illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occuring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- UK law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.