Starts from 6:00, room TBC
Tim Smith, Partner from the Planning and Zoning department at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner will be hosting ‘Communication and the Law’. Tim was the Graduate Recruitment Partner for over five years and is now the champion of the Social Inclusion and Ethnicity network at BCLP.
During this session, Tim will be exploring the following topics.
• Why lawyers communicate in the way they do
• The different communication scenarios
• An introduction to Plain English drafting
• Some exercises in deciphering legalese
• Introduction to the coursework exercise
Tim shall be sticking around for some networking following the talk.