The SOAS Law Journal welcomes submissions from graduate and professional contributors. This is your chance to officially publish one of your legal writings, on paper and online, through the name of a leading UK institution.
In preparing your submission, please make note of our mandatory guidelines. These can be found at https://www.soaslawjournal.org/submissions. Articles which do not comply with these guidelines may not be considered for publication.
1. We will not consider articles previously published or otherwise under consideration at other publications.
2. Submissions are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Submissions must be accompanied by an Article submission cover sheet.
4. Submissions must be 5,000 - 10,000 words (excluding footnotes).
5. Citations must comply with the OSCOLA standard.
6. Deadline: Friday 23rd November 2018.
Our Selection Criteria
To our editors, the ideal article is well-researched, nuanced with context, and critically analyses contemporary legal issues. It will often include interdisciplinary and comparative research. Basic elements of our selection criteria follow below.
1.Content: The article must of a legal nature.
2.Academic Quality: The article must not be a repetition of existing works.
3.Readability: The article must be well structured and written in plain English.
4. Referencing: Articles are diligently monitored for plagiarism. All work must be accurately referenced.
Do not hesitate to email the SOAS Law Journal Executive Board at email@example.com for further information.