From identifying the right firms to target, to ensuring your application stands out from the crowd, this workshop is designed to guide you through the training contract application process. We work with over 150 law firms, from global, national, boutique to high street firms. This means regardless of your career aspirations, we understand exactly what different recruiters are looking for.
This session includes:
• Advice in what recruiters are looking for on an application
• How to make sure your application stands out from the crowd
• How to tailor your CV to different firms
• How to ensure your covering letter stands out
• How to survive and shine in online tests
• Top tips from recruiters themselves
There will also be live Q&A with a BPP representative, an opportunity to ask questions about how to approach recruiters and how to present yourself to a prospective employer.
This event will take place on the 30th of November at 6:30PM
After you book your place through the link above, you will be sent the prerecorded session to watch before the 30th November. On the day of the event, BPP will then send you a link to a live Q&A hosted by Jonny Hurst (Senior Lecturer at BPP) which will go live at 6.30pm.