Designed for all aspiring solicitors, irrelevant of level, this interactive workshop is designed to cover the key attributes that recruiters look for in a prospective trainee.
The session includes:
• What employers mean by commercial awareness
• What commercial awareness means to clients
• What it means to be a commercially aware lawyer in any area of law, including the high street
• How to acquire, maintain and demonstrate commercial awareness
• Resilience – what is it, why is it needed and how to demonstrate it
• Advice on how to enhance your key employability skills